Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I Am His Daughter

Good Evening Beautiful Sisters,

I haven't posted in a few days. First my kiddos caught a stomach bug, then I caught the genealogy bug. :) It's seriously addicting!

I saw this video on YouTube today called, "I Am His Daughter", that absolutely and completely blew me away. I don't know if anyone can watch and have dry eyes afterwards.

Along with this video, I just want to tell you that I know that Heavenly Father is a loving Father who loves you and cherishes you with all the tenderness that a loving father could possibly possess.

Yes, we have faults, imperfections, and shortcomings. He loves us anyway and is always there to help us in our journey back to Him, should we choose His path.

He is proud of you!  He knows the amazing woman you are, can, and will become. And I do too!

Now, here's the video:




Please tell me how you felt as you watched this!

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment